He has completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master of Philosophy in Sociology, Masters in Public Administration and PG in Guidance and Counselling and has 32 years’ experience working with IRCDS and managing different development projects. He has sound knowledge and is a good trainer on Women Development, Community Based Rehabilitation(CBR), Bonded Labour, Empowering CBOs and Inclusiveness. He has good experience in Project planning ,Result Based Management for different development themes. He has immense exposure and proven track record in working with CBOs, Govt systems, evidence-based advocacy and documentation.
- He served as a Program consultant at ILO, Joint Action Forum of National Trade Unions and Brick kiln employers Association “Promoting Decent work in Brick Kilns” for three years.
- He has evaluated more than 45 projects across India in the capacity of Consultant to Caritas India CBR Forum (funded by different funding agencies) for nine years.
- He also worked as a consultant to Leonard Chesire Disability (UK) for facilitating India Partners on Mainstreaming Disability.
- He has presented papers on CBR strategy and Mainstreaming/ Inclusion of disability in International and National level conferences and one of the writers for the Hand book on DPOs and Development published by the Caritas India CBR Forum .
- He is a Working Committee convenor for the Research and Social Audit of" Tamil Nadu Child Rights Watch - TNCRW"
- He is a North Zone Representative / EC member in the " Forum for Promotion of Child Participation - Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry"